Sunday, March 11, 2007

On Wednesday 7 March, I waited nervously for 1.30pm. Non-stop prayers are being said. Couldn't focus much on work. I walked a lot. Here and there and kept looking at the clock. I felt a big responsibility was given to me. I'm afraid i will fail him and left him disappointed. I don't want the same thing to happen again. I felt so guilty the other time. Still feeling the guiltiness for that time. If only I wasn't selfish...

Anyway, 1.30 came. But i purposely waited for another 10minutes. Only GOD knows how i felt that time. He was scared. I was scared for him too despite believing he could made it. Nervous or not, I told myself I had to do it. So i went in with the ID and password of his. And...KABOOM! The first letter i saw made me want to jump! Haha.. The "Donkeys" were a good one too. Oh boy, i really want to hug him tight at that moment and shout 'You've made it!!!!'

There it goes..in less than a minute, nervousness turns to happiness. If people there are blind, I don't mind crying out of joy. Hehe.. I gladly message him and asked to meet. At night. In a holy place.

At night...I could see he can't wait for my "letter". I said a few words, and then gave him what he wanted. His expression was blank at first but I knew he was glad too. He looked up with a smile and a sparkling eyes. So lovely. Told you he's glad too. Alhamdulillah..Our prayers have been answered..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home