Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey.. Decided not to go to work today. So lazy and sleepy. 3 hours of intense learning causes me a day of resting. That's expensive. Anyway, Monday's lesson was interesting. Business Economic was the module. Cool.. Learned new terms like spill over, opportunity cost, and what is a PPC curve. Quite interesting, but i need to listen hard. It's a whole new thing for me. Today's module would be Marketing Management. Wah..so anxious. *winks*

Last Saturday, my two darlings came for lunch. Late lunch I supposed. I'm very grateful they came.. We are like family, busy in the kitchen, fried chicken, prepare the table.. Ayu made lovely cupcakes. Chocolate & strawberry. hehe.. Too bad I dont have my camera with me or I would have post the picture now. I will eventually, as soon as the camera gets back to my hand. Thank you once again guys.. I hope we will have another gathering soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home